Meets Your Challenges, is Easy To Use, Increases Production, More Profit, Save Time for Make-To-Stock Manufactures - MTO - and Improve Customer Satisfaction
We’ve Worked with Thousands of Manufacturers
SMe Software's manufacturing applications have offered manufacturers solutions for enterprise resource planning (ERP) for many decades. From the beginning, SMe recognized the needs of manufacturers to perform effortlessly in mixed-mode manufacturing environments. Manufacturing has become more complex, and today SMe's manufacturing software applications have increasingly helped more manufacturers operate in multiple mixed-mode manufacturing environments at the same facility. Any hybrid, or single, of the manufacturing modes listed below our manufacturing ERP software, can manage.
- Make-to-stock (MTS)
- Make-to-order (MTO)
- Configure-to-order (CTO)
- Engineer-to-order (ETO)
IMPROVE YOUR MANUFACTURING
SMe Software Integrates Your Manufacturing Business
With demands on the manufacturing ERP systems to become more project aware, some ERP software systems are evolving into project ERP software, but SMe Software has been serving this sector of manufacturers for decades. More mixed-mode manufacturers every year are involved in complex, order-driven modes like engineer-to-order (ETO) and make-to-order (MTO) and the increasing need to define themselves in what has become a global manufacturing marketplace.
SMe Software applications are with you through every step of your manufacturing from raw material, to product design and production, to reworks and returns. SMe's manufacturing ERP systems manage the entire lifecycle of your products, from the cradle to the grave and beyond. This overall, comprehensive approach is why mixed-mode manufacturing is one of SMe's strengths.
EASY TO USE
Easy to Use, Sophisticated Solution
- Increase time spent on sales by eliminating time spent trying to figure out where the product is on the shop floor and if you can meet the deadline.
- Increase your manufacturing capacity by reducing cycle times with the same resources in the same plant.
- Reduce order demand support and focus on enhancing new and existing products.
- Better capacity utilization of resources freeing up engineering resources.
- Simplify planning and forecasting of material requirements.
- Immediate shipment of finished goods upon completion.
- Reduce or eliminate finished goods inventory.
- Reduce manufacturing and engineering costs.
- Increase manufacturing operating margins.
- Increases on-time delivery.