SMARTer Manufacturing Resources
Here is where we list all available resources to U.S. Manufacturers
U.S. Government Resources for Manufacturers
The Manufacturing.gov website is dedicated to providing the most comprehensive, and current information on issues surrounding the competitiveness of American manufacturers and service industries.
USA National Innovation Marketplace helps Companies, Communities, Colleges & Citizen Inventors INCREASE Innovation Speed & DECREASE Risk by accelerating Innovation Supply Chain Connections.
MAKE IT IN AMERICA America’s manufacturing sector plays a major role in the U.S. economy. When manufacturers are developing and producing innovative products that are sold around the world, the U.S. economy grows. Increased manufacturing also encourages the growth of secure, well-paying jobs. To make a measurable impact on rebuilding U.S. manufacturing and creating jobs, the Manufacturing Extension Partnership is focused on a “Make It In America” agenda.
Manufacturing Extention Partnership, MEP, provides its manufacturing customers with fundamental services in business and process improvements with a focus on advanced technology adoption for any-sized business.
We encourage future SMARTer Manager™ Team Members to contact their local MEP office to learn about the grants available to help with the implementation and training cost. You can find your local chapter of MEP here.
ManufactureDirections.com , manufacturing firms.
Manufacturing Industry Groups
There are many manufacturing organizations in the United States that focus on the job shop and contract manufacturing industries. These organizations vary from advocacy organizations that represent manufacturers when it comes to federal regulations and there are many that are great resources for education, networking, trade show events – all great ways to build your business. If you have an organization you’d like to share with us, let us know and we’ll add it.
- American Assoc. for Machine Translation – AAMT
- American Machine Tool Distributors Assoc. AMTDA amtda.org
- Assoc. of Facilities Engineering AFE
- Assoc. for Manufacturing Technologies AMT
- Canadian Tooling and Machining Assoc. CMTA
- Dayton Region Manufacturers Assoc. DRMA
- Fabricators and Manufacturers Assoc. International FMAI
- International Assoc. of Machinists and Aerospace Workers IAM
- Machinery Dealers National Association MDNA
- Manufacturers Assoc. for Plastics Processors MAPP
- Motor and Equipment Manufacturers Association MEMA
- National Assoc. of Manufacturers NAM
- National Electrical Manufacturers Assoc. EMA
- National Tooling and Machining Assoc. NTMA
- Open Device Vendors Assoc. ODVA
- Precision Machined Products Assoc. PMPA
- National Centre of Manufacturing Sciences NCMS
- Robotics Industries Assoc. RIA
- Semiconductor Industry Association SIA
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers SME
- Society of Plastics Engineers SPE
- Tooling and Manufacturing Assoc. TMA