SMe Software,Inc./SMARTer Manager™, operates this Site to provide online access to information about SMARTer Manager™. All website content, information, artwork, images, software and files on this site are protected by copyright/trademark laws. Users of this site may print product brochures and download such product brochures for informational purposes only. All use, printing and downloading of product brochures shall be for personal, non-commercial purposes only.
No website content, software, files, product brochures, artwork, images or content of this site may be modified, distributed, transmitted or published without written permission by SMe Consulting.
All SMARTer Manager™ logos and slogans are trademarked, no third party use of the SMARTer Manager™ logo and SMARTer Manager™ slogans shall be permitted.
All contents, publications, and product brochures of this site are believed to be current and accurate as of its publication date. SMARTer Manager™ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained herein.
For information regarding any of the above or questions regarding the terms and use of the site, please contact SMe Software,Inc. directly.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Agent Notice
SMe Consulting, Inc. and SMe Software, Inc. respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. SMe Consulting, Inc. and SMe Software,Inc. may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be infringing the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide SMe Software’s Copyright Agent the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
What information do we collect
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
- SMe Software, Inc.
- Post Office Box 445
- Athol, ID 83801-0445
- United States
- marketing @ smartermanager. com
- 011 1 208 209 2341
If you are seeking permission to use SMe Consulting, Inc. and SMe Software,Inc. trademarks, logos, service marks, trade dress, slogans, screen shots, copyrighted designs, or other brand features, please contact the permission requests department, not the copyright agent.